Pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and of the art. 13 of Regulation n. 2016/679 / EU
we inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, and subsequent amendments, and Regulation n. 2016/679 / UE (hereinafter together the "applicable legislation"), regulate the protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons (hereinafter "Interested"), in relation to the processing of personal data.
UPP Used Power Plant, recognizing the importance of the protection of personal data processed and considering their protection one of the main objectives of its activity, provides this information (hereinafter "Information"), in order to describe the methods of treatment of personal data collected through its website (hereinafter the "Site").
1. Holder of the processing of personal data
Name: UPP Used Power Plant, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
Address: Guinness Enterprise Center, Dublin 8
Eircode: D08N9EX - Company number 643949
Contact details: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Type of data processed
As part of the use of the Site, the following data may be collected and processed:
I. common personal data (by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, address, tax identification number, telephone number, e-mail address, contact details) provided by the interested party to register and / or access a restricted area or to receive a specific service;
II. browsing data (by way of example but not limited to: IP address, location - country -, information on the pages visited, access and browsing time on each page, clickstream analysis);
3. Legal basis, purpose of data processing and nature of data provision
The personal data collected can be processed for the following purposes:
a) Service purpose
implement a specific request from the interested party and / or provide a requested service;
and / or allow browsing and use of the services offered through the Site;
b) Statistical purpose
allow statistical research / analysis on aggregate or anonymous data, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, measuring traffic and assessing usability and interest;
c) Marketing purposes
allow the sending of informative, promotional and / or commercial mailing lists / newsletters relating to the products and activities of UPP Used Power Plant.;
and / or analyze the behavior, attitudes and propensity to consumption of the person concerned, in order to improve products and services provided by UPP Used Power Plant
The treatments carried out for the purposes of the service are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and, therefore, do not require a specific consent from the interested party.
The processing operations performed for statistical purposes are based on aggregate and / or anonymous data and do not require specific consent.
The treatments carried out for marketing purposes are carried out only with the specific consent of the interested party.
4. Scope of data circulation
The data may be communicated and processed:
- by the employees and / or collaborators of UPP Used Power Plant., belonging to the offices involved for the purposes set out as authorized treatment;
- by agents, distributors and the entire commercial network of UPP Used Power Plant o from companies controlled by UPP Used Power Plant., connected or in any case belonging to the UPP Used Power Plant in Dublin, in the European Economic Area (EEA) or in countries not belonging to the EEA, by virtue of specific contractual obligations;
- from the suppliers of UPP Used Power Plant. as, for example, the providers of technological services, email marketing services, consultants and / or freelancers who provide assistance, consulting or collaboration in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters and who are committed to UPP Used Power Plant to security and confidentiality;
- by persons appointed / delegated by UPP Used Power Plant to carry out the activities or part of the activities related to the provision of sales and post-sales services;
- by judicial authorities and / or public administrations in the exercise of their institutional functions.
5. Transfer of data to the EEA and non-EEA areas
Exclusively for purposes related to the services requested and occasionally, some data may be transferred outside the EEA territory, including by including them in databases managed by third-party companies operating on behalf of UPP Used Power Plant.
In the event that it is necessary to transfer the data to areas outside the EEA, this will be in compliance with the standard contractual clauses adopted by UPP Used Power Plant, suitable for guaranteeing an adequate level of data protection and in compliance with the security and protection measures provided for by the applicable legislation. on the protection of personal data.
6. Method and duration of treatment
The processing of personal data of the interested party will be carried out according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency, through manual, IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing and, in any case, so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
With reference to the purposes of the service the personal data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for the relative contractual fulfillment and in compliance with the terms of the law for conservation.
With reference to the marketing purposes and subject to revocation of the consent by the interested party, the personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months starting from the date of conferment of the same and, in any case, within the limits allowed by the current legislation.
At the end of the data processing period, these data will be deleted, or permanently made anonymous.
7. Rights of the interested party
The interested party may at any time exercise the following rights:
- access your personal data;
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the rectification, integration, cancellation or limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him;
- oppose the processing;
- exercise the right to data portability;
- revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- make a complaint to the competent control authority (Privacy Guarantor).
To exercise the aforementioned rights, report problems or ask for clarifications regarding the processing of personal data, the interested party may send a registered letter with return receipt to the address Guinness Enterprise Center, Dublin 8 Eircode: D08N9EX -or write an email to: email@example.com.
8. Links and other websites and social networks
Links to third party websites are provided only as a convenience to the user. Interactions and subsequent processing of personal data carried out by and on external platforms are to be considered governed and subject exclusively to the privacy policies established by the respective data controllers, ie the companies that manage the related websites and social networks.